cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds are not showing

emilythomas156
Emily T Member Since: Feb 7, 2017
1 of 6

Yesterday I successfully completed a fixed contract project. The status says completed and the amount paid is shown. However, under my Account tab, I do not see any amount that corresponds to this project. When will it show up?

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 6

Hi Emily,

For FIxed price payments, once a client releases a milestone or final payment, it will show as pending on your financial account and will become available after a standard five-day security period.

Get Paid for Fixed Price

Untitled
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 6

@Emily T wrote:

Yesterday I successfully completed a fixed contract project. The status says completed and the amount paid is shown. However, under my Account tab, I do not see any amount that corresponds to this project. When will it show up?

Go to Reports, it should be under the Pending tab. Click on the question mark to learn what it means. 

emilythomas156
4 of 6

It doesn't show in either in review or pending tabs

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
5 of 6

Hi Emily,

I checked and the payment for your last contract is showing under Pending in your Reports> Overview. You can also click on the Pending tab to see the date when the funds become available. Please, note that the amount will not include Upwork Service Fee as it's been deducted at that point.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

emilythomas156
6 of 6

Oh ok, that makes sense. I didn't take into account the service fees and assumed the amount in pending was from a previous contract. Thanks Valeria!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS