🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Funds haven't been received after 5 business ...
Page options
slowriot
Community Member

Funds haven't been received after 5 business days

Hello,

I haven't received the mone I withdrew on the 28th of May. Today is the 5th business day. What could be wrong? I checked with my bank, nothing is pending from their side. I never had issues before withdrawing money and it usually arrived 1-2 business days after.

Cheers,
Pedro

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Pedro,

If you haven't received your funds after 8 business days, let me know here. Our team will initiate a trace on your transaction and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Pedro,

If you haven't received your funds after 8 business days, let me know here. Our team will initiate a trace on your transaction and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
lucioric
Community Member

If it is a higher amount than those that you used to receive, check it with the bank and if necessary upgrade your account. Sometimes indeed extra 30 USD are considered by the bank as "suspicious" (as if we had set up our money-laundering empory from home).
lucioric
Community Member

I had an ißue like you a month ago, and I set up payment from PayPal, and it have been no problem with it. Maybe the issue in my direct to local transfer that time was the blockage by the bank, but I don't want to risk mi weekly earning. Risk? If the funds finally come. Yes, they finally come, but in the while one feels that they are somewhere lost, and one doubt whether the founds will be finally recovered or not.
Have luck.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members