🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Funds not arrived in My Payoneer account
Page options
072244a3
Community Member

Funds not arrived in My Payoneer account

Dear Upwork Community,

I recently sent a payment to my Payoneer account for the first time, but unfortunately, the funds have not arrived yet. I have read several articles written by the Upwork support team, which mentioned that it typically takes 48 hours for the funds to be transferred to a Payoneer account. I patiently waited for the specified time, but it has now been over 60 hours and the funds are still not showing up in my Payoneer account. I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance regarding this matter. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Abd,

I'm sorry to learn that you still haven't received your payment on your account. I've converted this post into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with more information and further assistance in tracing the transaction.

~ Arjay
Upwork
072244a3
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out and inform you that I have yet to receive the funds in my Payoneer account, and it has been more than three days. Additionally, the agent you mentioned would contact me has still not reached out. I am becoming increasingly worried about my payment. I worked hard for months to earn that payment, and now it seems like my funds may be lost. I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Abd,

Thank you for following up. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
072244a3
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I'm waiting for the agent to arrive. However, no one has contacted me yet.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members