🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Funds not received in Bank account.
Page options
putudu
Community Member

Funds not received in Bank account.

Hi,

I have not received funds in my bank account this is my refrence id 271646392 the payment was initiated on 27th November and the expected delivery of funds was 3rd december. It usually takes 2-3 business days but not more than that.

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bangwal,

I checked and can confirm that the withdrawal was successful on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers are processed up to four business days. If this transaction still hasn't reflected in your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we'll be happy to look into this for you and assist you further. Please refer to this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thanks for your reply but i haven't received funds in my bank account its been more than 8 days. I have checked agian the amount has not yet reflected in my bank account.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bangwal,

I'm sorry to hear your withdrawn earnings still haven't reflected on your account. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and initiate the trace for you.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths