🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Funds not received in payoneer
Page options
muhammadashir_79
Community Member

Funds not received in payoneer

Can anyone help I withdrew funds from upwork to payoneer. It always takes 10 minutes to be credited to payoneer. But it's been an hour now and nothing. The balance on upwork is reduced by amount I withdrew. I am not pleased to see that I have to got through this to get the money I have already earned. I have never faced this issue, and it shouldn't have happened.

40 REPLIES 40
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

If within 24 hours the funds still do not reflect in your account, please let us know so we can check this for you. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

My funds became available after 16 hours. Thank you!

I have the same issue madam, I have withdrawn the money, it usually takes 10 minutes for a transaction in my Payoneer wallet, but still not received please help me, I need urgently that's why I withdraw all the amount from my wallet but now new issue comes.

Hi Abaidullah,

Transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take two days to clear. If the funds are still not available in your account, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Payment not received in payneer account although it has deducted from my upwork balance. Before that it comes instantly in my payneer account when I make Transcaucasian but it's been while payment not received yet

Hi Ali, 

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Mam, 

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue regarding the payment for a Direct Contract that I completed for my client.

My client has paid for the contract on April 14th, but unfortunately, I have not yet received the payment in my Upwork account. I have checked my transaction history, and there is no record of the payment being processed.

As a freelancer who relies on Upwork for payment security and timely processing, this situation is concerning. I kindly request that you look into this matter and resolve it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing back from you with a resolution.

Best regards,
Asim Imran

Hi Asim,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that there is no active or completed direct contract on your Upwork account. I see that the direct contract initiated by you was not accepted and funded by the client. To avoid a similar situation in the future, please ensure your contract is accepted and funded before you started the work.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Same problem. Its been more than 24 hours and not yet received payment in payoneer.

Hi Asad

Please know that transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take two days to clear. If your funds are not available in your account after 48 hours let us know and we will assist you further. 

You can find more information about Payoneer Fees and Timing here

~ Nikola
Upwork

Esteemed Upwork
I withdrew an amount of $336.10 from Upwork to Payoneer (ds_solution)
account on october 29, 2021. My amount *Reference ID* is 424386236. It's
been more than 48 hours and I did not receive the amount in my payoneer
account.
Therefore it is requested that please solve this issue as soon as possible.
I will be very thankful to you.
Best Regards
Asad Hayat

Hi Asad,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
9371a6ae
Community Member

Hello, I've had the same issue. I withdrew on 2nd of September, but no funds have come into my Payoneer

Hi Kris-Anita,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you used the Direct to US Bank (ACH) option. Please know that the funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days from ACH deposits (Automatic Clearing House). Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
c1d9afe2
Community Member

Hello there,

Please I received an invoice on Friday but the money has not reflected in my payoneer account. Does the 48 hour processing period include weekends

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Josiah, 

I checked your account and can see that you have a balance, but you have yet to withdraw it manually or schedule a withdrawal. You will need to this up on the Get Paid page of your account, which you can access here.

I recommend reading this article to know how to manually withdraw or schedule withdrawals when your earnings become available to your account.

~ Avery
Upwork

I have the same issue madam, I have withdrawn the money since 12 April when i withdrawal my money my Payoneer account was Unverified but now I have verified account , but still not received please help me, I need urgently that's why I withdraw all the amount from my wallet but now new issue comes.

Hi Asim,

Thanks for reaching out. ACH transfers in general can take up to 5 business days with processing times varying widely from bank to bank. If you don't receive your funds after that, feel free to let us know so we can initiate a trace. For more information please see this help article.

~ AJ
Upwork
6fe6a77a
Community Member

I have the same issue.  Please help me to get me my funds in my payoneer account. 

Thanks

major_p2
Community Member

Hi Upwork support team,

I withdrew an amount of $140 from Upwork to Payoneer 

account on May 02, 2022. My amount *Reference ID* is 473401647. It's
been more than 36 hours and I did not receive the amount in my payoneer
account.
Therefore it is requested that please solve this issue as soon as possible.
I will be very thankful to you.
Best Regards
Umar Hashmi.

Hi Umar,

Please know that transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take two days to clear. If your funds are not available in your account after 48 hours let us know and we will assist you further. 

You can find more information about Payoneer Fees and Timing here

~ Nikola
Upwork
major_p2
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

It is more than 48 hours but still the same problem. Please help me in this. Thanks.

Regards,

Umar Hashmi

Hi Umar,

I am sorry to hear about your withdrawal status. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
f5245e18
Community Member

Hello,
2 days ago I sent money from upwork to my newly opened payoneer account.
More than 48 hours have passed, but the money are still not in my payoneer account.
Please help me figure this out.
Thanks.

Hi Yaromir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you!

Regards, 

Yaromir 

sv3nsk
Community Member

Hello, my payment has been rejected from Payoneer.

The reason for returned funds: Invalid details. 

I would need assistance from you in order to get payment via Payoneer, Thanks.

Hi Johnnys,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
omais_awk
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team.

I am a top rated freelancer and I withdrew my amount from Upwork to Payoneer (transaction id - 513557782)  on 18 Sept. around 2 AM and amount deducted and also I received upwork withdrawal notification and still after 64 hours I haven't received amount in my Payoneer.

I came to know that it noramlly take 48 hours so please let me know the issue and also kindly resolve it.

Regards.

Hi Omais,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c403bf2a
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team!

I Tried first time, Two day ago on saturday Mar 25, 2023 withdrew my funds from upwork to payoneer. i just recieved a notification (You requested payment of "$" from Upwork via Payoneer MasterCard). And in Transaction history shows balance withdrawl to payoneer. But it's been upto 48 hours now and nothing shows in payoneer balance and not recieved any email of transaction.

Please let me know and help me figure this out.

Thanks

Hi Mustaqeem,

~ Nikola
Upwork
c403bf2a
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team!

it's almost upto 7 days and my paymnent issue is not resolved yet. i recieved a confirmation mail from payoneer but it's not showing in my balance). And payoneer support team ask me contact us using the email address that is associated with your funding source and where the payment has been sent. My Upwork account is connected with my Apple ID and it's show this email (**Edited for Community Guidelines**). I dont know what to do now please help me in this, i tried to email them from my connected Email But i got just Atomatic reply and can't get any solution.

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mustaqeem,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Moving forward, you can respond to the ticket you already created to follow up with the support team.

~ AJ
Upwork
mrsair
Community Member

Hey upwork team its first time i got some payment from direct contract and then add my payoneer for withdrawal but it's not top up in my payoneer but it's deduct from upwork wallet, please check

Hi Rehman,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with more information and further assistance. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
mrsair
Community Member

Arjay M wrote:

Hi Rehman,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with more information and further assistance. 

I didn't get any response,please help me

Arjay M wrote:

Hi Rehman,

Hi Rehman,

Plese note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi!

I am having the same issue. I usually see the available amount in Payoneer after 10-15mins. But it has been 2hours now. Please check. Also, can I still cancel the request? Id like to transfer my Upwork bal to a diff bank account. 

Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths