Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds not showing up in PayPal...again

vladag
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
31 of 157

Hi all,

As Petra noted, we are currently experiencing an issue with PayPal and our team is doing their best to resolve it as soon as possible. Meanwhile, you may use other payment methods to withdraw your available balance. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.

chyacinth
Hyacinth B Member Since: Jun 29, 2016
32 of 157

Hi there,

How can we use other payment methods, when we already have withdrawn our earnings using Paypal?  If there's an option that we can get the funds back here in our Upwork account, then this would be helpful.  Just sayin'...

All we can really do now is wait until this issue is resolved.

nozhenko
Grigoriy N Member Since: Jun 29, 2016
33 of 157

I have the exact same problem, but the money written off on paypal is not reached. In support paypal indicate that incoming payments no such problem at obrazop upwork. When her decide?

cybercop04
John D Member Since: Jun 29, 2016
34 of 157

Upwork payment to my PayPal account failed.....although Upwork indicates it sent monies.

Anyone else having problems?

aya_arenas
Sarah May A Member Since: Jan 9, 2016
35 of 157

I think all of us who used Paypal have the same problem and Upwork moderator said we should wait as they are sorting things with Paypal. Smiley Happy

silviamihailescu
Silvia M Member Since: Jun 29, 2016
36 of 157

Hi, 

I've just made an upwork transfer today, I have received the Payment Confirmation e-mail, but not Withdrawal Notification e-mail as well. Usualy there's a minute distance between these e-mail's arrivals. Also I've checked my paypal account, the money wasn't transfered. 

I know that I have to contact the Upwork Support and insert an unique ID transfer number (which is given by Paypal) for Upwork team to track it. But I can't do that because I haven't got the Withdrawal Notification e-mail...

Can someone help me?

Many thabks,

Silvia

febyartandi
FA S Member Since: Jun 29, 2016
37 of 157

I have the similar problem.

Odesk support please help.

mkriszt
Maria K Member Since: Jun 29, 2016
38 of 157

Same problem here. Just contacted PayPal, they said everything is fine on their end, it's Upwork's end that should be checked.

luckytel61
Luciano T Member Since: Jun 29, 2016
39 of 157

Similar problem for me! paypal it's ok! the problem is in Upwork

silviamihailescu
Silvia M Member Since: Jun 29, 2016
40 of 157

Thanks guys Smiley Happy , in a way it's good to know where's the issue.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS