Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds not showing up in PayPal...again

kissgabor2030
Community Guru
Gabor K Member Since: Apr 1, 2015
81 of 157

Can you please give us an estimate, how long should it take for the funds to return to our Upwork accounts? 
So that we can initiate another transfer, this time for bank account. Thank you!

katacrocker
Rubén T Member Since: Sep 20, 2015
82 of 157

Hi,

I have the same issue, got confirmation from Upwork (e-mail, as usual) that the withdrawal to Paypal has been done, but the money transaction didn't reach them. In Paypal customer service they asked me for a transaction number Upwork should have from the transfer they did to them, how can I get that number?

Best regards,

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
83 of 157

There is currently a general issue with PayPal withdrawals, Support are aware of it, no need to do anything from your end.

katacrocker
Rubén T Member Since: Sep 20, 2015
84 of 157

Hi Petra,

ah, I see it now, there's a note about that. 

Thank you!

fharyadi
Ferdi H Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
85 of 157

Hi Petra,

Are you sure we don't have to send our failed withdrawal transaction IDs to Upwork support?

Almost 12 hours, and I haven't received any kind of official statements or announcements from Upwork about this Paypal withdrawal issue.

Best regards,

savysb
Ace Contributor
Daniel S Member Since: Apr 2, 2014
86 of 157

@Petra R wrote:

[...] no need to do anything from your end.

No one is doing anything from their end (I'm guessing you don't know the meaning of that), they are simply asking what can they do on their end.

kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
87 of 157

Hi All,

The root cause of the issue has been identified and resolved. Your withdrawals are currently being processed. We will let you know if any further actions are required as some of you may need to re-initiate a withdrawal if it had failed. We are still waiting for confirmation regarding that.

We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration caused by this issue.

~ Valeria
Untitled
realisticadvice
Lorenz T Member Since: Jun 29, 2016
88 of 157

How long can we expect before it is processed? I just checked my account and it seems that it is still on my Transaction History and no funds on my account.

serenahbva
Serena H Member Since: Jan 22, 2016
89 of 157

I am having the same issue. I received my normal confirmation that funds were automatically sent to my PayPal account and still nothing. I called PayPal and they confirmed nothing is pending from Upwork and when I informed the Upwork rep, they just keep blaming PayPal stating that they will not authorize the transaction. There are other freelancers that have received their money via PayPal with no problems. It would be nice if Upwork just took ownership of their own internal errors and stopped blaming it on PayPal. 

It's bad enough we have wait 10 days for funds to be released, but this extra delay is disturbing.

crelatorre
chalmer r Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
90 of 157

Hi there.

I have problem with my paypal withdrawal. It usually only takes a minute that upwork transfers my fund to my paypal but now its almost 12 hours and I havent got any paypal confirmation. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS