🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » GET PAID ISSUE(ADDING LOCAL BANK)
Page options
mukharb
Community Member

GET PAID ISSUE(ADDING LOCAL BANK)

Hello I am mukhar Bhardwaj.I am trying to add my local bank account into the upwork app.But when I am putting the IFSC CODE of the bank it’s saying the bank is not found and I am the bank customer for a long time now and I know the IFSC CODE exactly and there is no way you can contact a human customer care executive and BOTs are of no use is such matters.So please help me.I am attaching the screenshots of the IFSC CODE and the app response after I put it there.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

12 REPLIES 12
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mukhar,

Please add your bank account address manually by clicking on the green hyperlink below the field for the code. Once this is done, follow the instructions on your end and you should be able to add your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V,
I did that already but it didn’t help.
No next button is showing after putting the details of the bank manually .

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for the follow up, Mukhar, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok .Thank you.
I am waiting.

I have a similar problem
I made a withdrawal, it's been over 7 weeks and I didn't receive anything in my bank

I made another withdrawal a couple of days back and it was rejected.
Where's my first withdrawal?

My bank says they didn't see anything like that from a third party merchant

Hi John,

Could you please confirm the date of the withdrawal you`re referring to? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

The withdrawal was on April 14th.
There was a mixup about the duration.
I think I said 7 weeks earlier.

Hi John,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay. I'll be expecting.

What is this format?Is it special,because I have mentioned it correctly as I know.Please help me.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mukhar,

Please use the same format for your phone number but remove the plus sign from the country code. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members