Page options
a_nuruljihad
Community Member

Gateway Timeout Error 504 in Report Overview

upworkerror.png

21 REPLIES 21
JoanneP

Hi Andi,

I checked your account, and it looks like one of our team members is already assisting you via chat about this issue. The agent will assist you further in resolving this as soon as possible. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
00e05666
Community Member

My page have same problem 😞 what can I do? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arpi and Elie,

I'm sorry about the inconvenience this caused. Our engineers are already aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. We'll update this thread and the status page once the issue is fixed.

Edited to add:

This issue has been addressed. Feel free to follow up if you still experience any issues.

Thank you for this patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
6ea2c122
Community Member

Hi. I am facing the same issue today. What should I do?

Hi Zulekha,

We're currently experiencing some site issues and the team is working on fixing them as quickly as possible. Could you please try again later?

~Andrea
Upwork
joannewillard
Community Member

I've been having the same gateway timeout problem on and off for weeks. Sometimes it persists for days at a time. So the "We'll be right back. We promise" message is far from true, and I'm getting very frustrated. You would think that fixing an error that makes it impossible for freelancers to withdraw their available funds would be a top priority. Apparently not, though the standard response is that the technical folks are working on this "known issue.". You probably won't appreciate the sentiment, but it's somewhat comforting to know I'm not the only one affected by this.

Hi Joanne,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Our engineers are already working to resolve the issue and the team will continue assisting you via this support ticket. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
elieorgel
Community Member

Since last week, I have had the same issue.

gateway timeout.png

Can't access messages

UpWork 504.jpg

lvuletic
Community Member

As of today I am facing the same Cloudflare gateway error when I try to access my reports.

Hi Luka, and Jan,

The site should be back up and fully functional. You can also check this page anytime for the latest status. We apologize for the interruption.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,
I have the same issue right now. Kindly help. Thanks
olleriksson
Community Member

Yep same here, hope it's resolved quickly!

experiencing the same error .. pls kindly fix this asap

Hi Marlon and Cherry Joy Dianne,

We apologize for the interruption. Our technical team is investigating the issue and working to restore the site as soon as possible. You can check the status here

~ Joanne
Upwork
mikemader
Community Member

same issue here, gateway time-out, thanks for help

Hi Mike,

Are you experiencing that error on any specific page or when trying to use any specific feature on the site? Additionally, does it still happen when using incognito window? 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria K wrote:

Hi Mike,

Are you experiencing that error on any specific page or when trying to use any specific feature on the site? Additionally, does it still happen when using incognito window? 

I have the same issue for many hours now. 

Mike and Martina,

There was an issue earlier today that may have caused the errors you're describing. It has since been fixed. Could you please let us know if you continue experiencing "gateway time-out" errors?

~ Valeria
Upwork
deardipu
Community Member

Got the same issue. 

Hi Nazmul,

We're currently experiencing some site issues and the team is working on a fix as quickly as possible. Could you please try again later?

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members