🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » General Search Result of Upwork Profile
Page options
raina5
Community Member

General Search Result of Upwork Profile

Hi All, I'm wondering if anyone has an answer to this: I did a Google search on myself out of curiosity and I noticed my Upwork profile only displays work from a long time ago and not my recent work. The last project displayed is from over a year ago and then goes several years back. ranging from 2013-2017. Does anyone know why this is, or if there's any way to change it?  I like my recent work history much more than my older work history! Lol. Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Were you logged into Upwork at the time?

There is a difference between the logged in and logged out view of your profile, the logged out view displays only jobs which resulted from job posts which were posted with "public" visibility, whereas the logged in view also shows contracts which resulted from jobs that were posted as "Upwork only" and "invite only."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Were you logged into Upwork at the time?

There is a difference between the logged in and logged out view of your profile, the logged out view displays only jobs which resulted from job posts which were posted with "public" visibility, whereas the logged in view also shows contracts which resulted from jobs that were posted as "Upwork only" and "invite only."

raina5
Community Member

Hi Petra, thanks, yes I was logged out. I wanted to see what a logged out version of a Google search looked like. Thanks for the insight, yes, most of the jobs visible when I am logged out are from Elance. So, I guess all the recent jobs were invite and Upwork only. thanks 🙂 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members