🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Get Help button is not working
Page options
taleh_zaliyev
Community Member

Get Help button is not working

When I unauthorized into support site it shows me that I need to login to get direct help from support team, however when I logged in button  "Get Help" is not working. It was checked in Chrome (latest), Edge (latest), Firefox and Safari (both the latest) (from MacOs and Windows)

Could someone explain how I can create request to support?

Thanks in advance

8 REPLIES 8
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Taleh, 

Could you please try clearing your browser's cookies, logging in to your Upwork account, and clicking on the Help and Support link from there to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Issue still reproduced. Could you please share screenshot with proof that this button works properly?

Best regards, Taleh

Hi Taleh, 

I was unable to replicate your issue. But could you please give me more time to look into this? I'll come back here once I have more information regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Taleh, 

I was able to replicate your issue finally. I will look into this further, and if needed, the team will reach out to you further through an email support ticket. 

In the meantime, how can I help you here? Are you experiencing any issues with your account? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery

Any updates about the issue?

Best regards, Taleh

Hi Taleh,

We don't have any updates on the issue you are having. 

If there is anything that we can help you with your Upwork account, feel free to let us know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar

Yes, I need help from support team

The issue that I also raised but no answer was received

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Suspended-Account/m-p/878620#M543303

Thanks in advance

Hi Taleh,

I just sent you a private message with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members