🐈
» Forums » Support » Get Help button
Page options
sisiafrika
Community Member

Get Help button

I have a problem that I want to ask Upwork about, but I can't find the Get Help button on the Help Center pages. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Or perhaps you can help me. Is it possible for a client to put a price in their original ad and then change that price in the ad once you have submitted a proposal. i am sure that the price stated was 8 cents per word, now suddenly, it's 1 cent .

11 REPLIES 11
petra_r
Community Member

@bronwyn S wrote:

Or perhaps you can help me. Is it possible for a client to put a price in their original ad and then change that price in the ad once you have submitted a proposal. i am sure that the price stated was 8 cents per word, now suddenly, it's 1 cent .

Of course the client can change their job postings, but you are also free to propose whatever suits you.

Most successful freelancers more or less ignore stated budgets and just bid what makes it worth their while to do the work.

You are also free to withdraw your proposal at any time.

JoanneP

Hi Bronwyn,

Petra is correct. Clients can change their job posting. Regarding your concern with not seeing the Get Help button in the help center, can you please clear your cache and cookies then try a different browser? Let us know if you are still having trouble seeing it so that we can investigate on this. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
kseniya_rusakova
Community Member

I have same problem. Can't find Get Help button on help cenber home page

When you go to Upwork Customer Service and Support, there is a green button that says Get Support. It should be in the bottom right corner on your computer screen or mobile phone screen.

support-screenshot.png

Yes, there was before. I tried to contact support to remove one feedback. It would be great if it can be done here too.   

Hi Kseniya,

It should be at the lower right corner of the Help Center page. Could you please share a screenshot of what you see on your end?

~Andrea
Upwork

Yes, it was there before. But corrently it doesn't appear anymore. I tried again after remove all cookies on the browser, but same issue 

Thanks for following up, Kseniya. I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

~Andrea
Upwork

I tried on the google incognito browser and new Firefox browser too. But still can't see the Get Support button

Microsoft Edge and Brave browser also didn't worked. 
If you can't replicate the issue on your side, can you please help me to create new ticket on support for now?

Hi Kseniya,

Could you please tell us more information about your concern? This way we can further review and assist you accordingly. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths