🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Get Paid - Failed
Page options
regierivera925
Community Member

Get Paid - Failed

Hi, I recently had a problem with the direct transfer to my bank. The bank account that I'm using suddenly closed without them notifying me. So, unknowingly, I then processed the "Get Paid" option and was notified by email that the transaction was complete. I even have a reference ID. Already contacted the bank and they said that the funds went through neither with them and InstaPay that's why they referred me to contact Upwork customer support to retrieve the funds. I'm trying to reach customer support and it seems like the website is broken or maybe I just can't access it. So, if anyone could help me. That would be great. Thanks so much.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Reginald R wrote:

I'm trying to reach customer support 

There is no need for any action. The money will simply return to your Upwork account within 7 to 14 days. There is nothing Support can or would do, it's an automatic process,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Reginald R wrote:

I'm trying to reach customer support 

There is no need for any action. The money will simply return to your Upwork account within 7 to 14 days. There is nothing Support can or would do, it's an automatic process,

That's great news! We're just worried because our bank account suddenly closed without us knowing and it's my first time using Upwork. Appreciate the help. 🙂

Hi Petra,

just a quick question. I did a funds transfer of small amount. It hadnt appeared though into my India Bank account. I was wondering if you know like how much time does it usually take from Upwork to transfer into Bank acct !

Is it supposed be immediate or it depends on country to country  or there is a specific duration after which it gets processed and then tranferred ?

thanks 

Tanuj W wrote:

I was wondering if you know like how much time does it usually take from Upwork to transfer into Bank acct !

Is it supposed be immediate

Reckon with 2 to 5 business days. (excluding weekends and holidays)

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths