🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Get Paid- Local Bank Account
Page options
tristanshin
Community Member

Get Paid- Local Bank Account

I requested a payment to my local Bank, but I haven't received any yet. Does it usually take time for Upwork to send me the money, or is it that there's a problem with the transfer.

Thanks in advance. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
syedwasimehmood
Community Member

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and Upwork Customer Support will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
syedwasimehmood
Community Member

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and Upwork Customer Support will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals.

russellsk
Community Member

JUST wait for 4 to 8 buisiness days . same situation happend with me I contucted with support team they said to me its takes 8 buisiness days. I got payment In 6 days

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths