🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Get Paid Question - New Freelancer
Page options
67a81705
Community Member

Get Paid Question - New Freelancer

Hi,

My name is Jo. I've just completed my first contact. The client ended it and provided feedback earlier this evening however in the 'Get Paid' screen the balance is $0.00. I also provided client feedback. In addition, under the contract info it shows the contract completed but no timesheets or earnings to reflect.  Just want to make sure there is nothing additional I need to do on my end for my account to reflect the timesheet, earnings/payment. Any advice? Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Jo,

I checked your account, and it looks like the recently ended contract is still part of this week's workweek. All the time you logged in your Work Diary, whether tracked or added as manual time, is automatically invoiced to your client using the schedule below.

• Week 1 – You log time using the Upwork Desktop App (Time Tracker)
  • Week 2 – Your time is invoiced to your client on Monday and they have until Friday to review your work
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday

You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Jo,

I checked your account, and it looks like the recently ended contract is still part of this week's workweek. All the time you logged in your Work Diary, whether tracked or added as manual time, is automatically invoiced to your client using the schedule below.

• Week 1 – You log time using the Upwork Desktop App (Time Tracker)
  • Week 2 – Your time is invoiced to your client on Monday and they have until Friday to review your work
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday

You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
67a81705
Community Member

I understand. Thank you so much!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members