🐈 Community
aysha_oliava

Get Paid Setting

Dear Upwork community,

Currently I have informed that shrill wont be available from April 14 2017, I would like to add a bank account. But currently I have no account.

May Question is: May I use my family member account on my upwork? Like parents or brother account? Even if my brother account is already added on his upwork account then I would be added his account on my account or not?

Thank you
Aysha

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r

@Aysha O wrote:

Dear Upwork community,

Currently I have informed that shrill wont be available from April 14 2017, I would like to add a bank account. But currently I have no account.

May Question is: May I use my family member account on my upwork? 

Absolutely not, under any circumstances. The bank account has to be in your own name, matching the name of your Upwork account and ID. You will need to get an account in your own name, or choose another withdrawal method.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r

@Aysha O wrote:

Dear Upwork community,

May Question is: May I use my family member account on my upwork? 

Absolutely not, under any circumstances. The bank account has to be in your own name, matching the name of your Upwork account and ID. You will need to get an account in your own name, or choose another withdrawal method.

Hi Petra, 

Thank you so much for your valuable information. Then Open a bank account would be good for me. 

Thank you so much

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aysha,

I'll confirm Petar's reply that you need to add a bank account in your own name.

Untitled
Learning Paths