cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Paid button not working

janinehirsch
Janine H Member Since: Nov 20, 2017
1 of 18

The button is green and I'm not new, but when I press on it nothing happens. Tried it on 2 different comps using Firefox browser.

tere87
Teresa S Member Since: May 21, 2018
2 of 18

Hi. Someone who can help me please, I'm trying to withdraw my payments but upwork doesn't respond to me when I click on Get paid now, I am on vacation in Bolivia and my account works perfectly in Brazil and Spain. Will it have something to do with the fact that I'm in a new country? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

tere87
3 of 18

Same it's happening to me right now, but as I'm in a different country from which I usually withdraw payments I thought that was the problem.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 18

Hi Janine and Teresa,

Could you please go to Settings> Get Paid and user the Get Paid Now button on that page? Let me know if it doesn't work either.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
janinehirsch
Janine H Member Since: Nov 20, 2017
5 of 18

Yes Valeria, it worked there. Thank you.

tere87
6 of 18

Hi Valeria, thank you very much, that way it works perfectly!

Teresa.

Payel G Member Since: Jan 9, 2021
7 of 18

I am on the settings page, and trying to click on the "get paid" button on my new account, but still it is not working! I am constantly being diverted to the "password & security" page instead. 

Please help! 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
8 of 18

Hi Mojo,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
1aa089bb
Nadeem A Member Since: Feb 10, 2021
9 of 18
Same thing happening to me
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 18

Hi Nadeem,

I checked, and I can see that you haven't completed your W-8BEN Form yet. The Form W-8BEN is a form used to confirm you’re not a U.S. taxpayer and that Upwork is not required to withhold taxes from your earnings. To provide Upwork with your Form W-8BEN information, please go Settings  Tax Information and provide us with your legal name and address.

I also checked that you have not added your payment method yet. Please read this help article for options available on Upwork that you can choose from. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS