🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Get Paid - choose a specific amount
Page options
vii-m
Community Member

Get Paid - choose a specific amount

Dear Everyone,

I am interested if it is possible to choose a specific amount of money which I would like to withdraw from my balance when I press "Get paid now"? For example I have 200 USD on my Upwork balance and I would like to withdraw  only 100 USD to my bank account. Is there any option for that?

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Viktoria M wrote:

I am interested if it is possible to choose a specific amount of money which I would like to withdraw from my balance when I press "Get paid now"? For example I have 200 USD on my Upwork balance and I would like to withdraw  only 100 USD to my bank account. Is there any option for that?

Sure, after you click "get paid now" and choose the withdrawal method, a choice opens up whether you want to withdraw the whole balance or a partial amount. Chose "a partial amount" and enter the amount you want to withdraw.

I usually split my withdrawals between withdrawal methods, it works just fine.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Viktoria M wrote:

Sure, after you click "get paid now" and choose the withdrawal method, a choice opens up whether you want to withdraw the whole balance or a partial amount. Chose "a partial amount" and enter the amount you want to withdraw.

I usually split my withdrawals between withdrawal methods, it works just fine.

vii-m
Community Member

Petra, thanks a lot for your super quick answer!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths