🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Get Paid "inactive"
Page options
cankocak
Community Member

Get Paid "inactive"

Hi, In settings get paid section my schedule and payment methods are inactive. Is there any problem or am I doing something wrong?

9 days ago I completed contract but cant get my paid yet.

Thanks.

**Edited for community guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Can,

In order to check the status of your payment, please go to your account > select the Reports tab > Overview and you'll see the funds under the Pending tab. That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal on the date shown under the date details. Once they become available in your account balance, you'll be able to use the Get Paid Now button under the available tab and withdraw the funds to the payment method you set up on your Get Paid page, under Settings. Please read more about working and getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts in this Help article.

Regarding your inactive payment methods, please complete the W-8BEN form under Settings> Tax Info, which purpose is to confirm you're not a US taxpayer. You can use your own legal name as it appears in your passport or other official documents. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members