🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Get Paid section is blank
Page options
k_khetrapal
Community Member

Get Paid section is blank

Hello Community,

I finished the first job I was assigned, however when I got to the get paid section, it is blank. I don't understand how this really works as I am quite new to this. Please if someone could help.

Thanks,

Kanchan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Kanchan K wrote:

I finished the first job I was assigned, however when I got to the get paid section, it is blank. I don't understand how this really works as I am quite new to this. Please if someone could help.

Go to Reports > Overview

Familiarize yourself with that page and all the tabs, as that page is where you'll find absolutely everything to do with payments.

You'll find your money in the Pending tab, all payments are subject to a 5 day security period before funds become available for withdrawal.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Kanchan K wrote:

Go to Reports > Overview

Familiarize yourself with that page and all the tabs, as that page is where you'll find absolutely everything to do with payments.

You'll find your money in the Pending tab, all payments are subject to a 5 day security period before funds become available for withdrawal.

Thank you so much for the prompt response, it has helped in clarifying my concerns..

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members