🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Get Paid
Page options
suleman_cma
Community Member

Get Paid

My client paid me bonus on 07th October, its been five days, when I visit my GET PAID section, it still has the old balance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad S wrote:

My client paid me bonus on 07th October, its been five days, when I visit my GET PAID section, it still has the old balance.

Go to your "Reports Homepage > Pending" page

To the left of the bonus, there should be a date. That's the date your earnings will be available to withdraw.

If there is no date in the left hand column (and it just says "Pending" even after 5 days) then the client never actually paid.

Funds from milestones or bonuses move to "available" 5 days after Upwork successfully collected the money, not 5 days after the client clicked on "pay bonus"

pending.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad S wrote:

Go to your "Reports Homepage > Pending" page

To the left of the bonus, there should be a date. That's the date your earnings will be available to withdraw.

If there is no date in the left hand column (and it just says "Pending" even after 5 days) then the client never actually paid.

Funds from milestones or bonuses move to "available" 5 days after Upwork successfully collected the money, not 5 days after the client clicked on "pay bonus"

pending.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members