cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Paid

maryelamonreal

Good day.

I am new to Upwork. And this is my second time to work here.

I would like to ask if I still need to go to the Get Paid section to get my earnings.

I hope you could answer my question.

Thank you so much!

7 REPLIES 7
colettelewis
Community Guru

Were you working on an hourly or fixed rate basis (with funded milestones)?

ETA: It seems as if you have already been paid for two jobs, in which case your money should be available to you.  You will find it in "Reports" at the top of your page.  All you need to do is click on "available" and take it from there.

I've checked the Reports. It shows that there is $8 pending.

I am into fixed-price basis,

If it is in "pending", then it means it will soon become "available" to you. There is usually a five-day holding time in "pending" before your funds get released to you i.e. "available."

Let me clear, everytime I work, I need to go to Get Paid section in order to get my savings?

Thank you so much for your help!

Yes. You can track the progress of your payments in "Reports" and when the money becomes available, it will show up in green and you can then ask for it to be released to your bank or whatever payment system you have chosen.

ETA: You will get the same sort of information if you look at "My jobs".

This will give you a better idea of how the various payment systems work:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063698-Weekly-Billing-Cycle-for-Hourly-Contracts

Thank you so much! It was a big help!

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mariela,

I see Nichola kindly helped you understand how to access your earnings. Please read the Help article she shared and let us know if you have any questions about setting up your payment method.

Please also read the Help articles from the Getting Started as a Freelancer section, this list of safety tips and our Freelancer Guide.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS