Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get a client invoice duplicate

maryannevdp
Mary-Anne V Member Since: Jan 26, 2017
1 of 4

Hi,

I'm a French autoentrepreneur.

The taxation service asks us to keep an account and thus have a duplicate of all our invoices.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**. from the Upwork Help Center recommended me to talk about it over here.

The fact that we can't have an invoice duplicate could mean we're acting unlawfully for the taxation service.

More over, since 2010 when we translate for E.U clients we must send every month a document to the customs ( the D.E.S European Services Declaration Cerfa n°13964*01) with the VAT client number, name etc. so that they can check if the clients' tax informations are in good standing. If we don't do it we get financial penalties.

Actually i can't send my D.E.S because of a lack of informations. Informations you have and i don't.

So, please, could you give us the possibility to have invoice duplicates?

Many thanks.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Mary-Anne,

Our team is working on finding the best solution regarding the invoicing requests we've received from freelancers from the EU, and we'll update the Community once we have more information. In the meantime, please check the advice Joachim and other EU freelancers shared in this thread.

Untitled
maryannevdp
Mary-Anne V Member Since: Jan 26, 2017
3 of 4

Thanks Vladimir,

I've read what Joachim wrote, but it doesn't answer my question and many freelancers would say the same. We can create our own invoices of course but the problem is still the same : some clients' informations are still missing. And i'm pretty sure that if i file in the declaration with only my clients' name, the customs will send the document back.

versailles
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
4 of 4

...and don't hold your breath, you'll turn blue before they come with a solution. This was requested and promises were made long time ago. 🙂

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS