🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Get a job
Page options
amzlaurentiu
Community Member

Get a job

Hi, 

I have a big problem to get a job, I have an active candidacy which is opened from a month and the client don't respond anymore. I have 42 submitted proposals and nobody cares about my submitted. I have experience in what I do and I'm very professional but no one invite me for interview, why? I completed my profile, I have Rising Talent badge and Verified Freelancer. I can't get a Top Success Score because no one want to work or try to work with me. Is there any solutions to fix it? I know the first job is the hardest, but I can't even get one job..

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Laurentiu

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Having no work history is not the only reason I pointed out.

No specialization.

No reason to hire you.

Wordpress and graphic design and web design and nature photography?

Looks like no actual skills or experience.

Nothing here to see.

You should focus on one thing and show us you are great at it.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Laurentiu G wrote:

Hi, 

I have a big problem to get a job, I have an active candidacy which is opened from a mounth and the client don't respond anymore. I have 42 submitted proposals and nobody cares about my submitted. I have experience in what I do and I'm very professional but no one invite me for invites, why? I completed my profile, I have Rising Talent badge and Verified Freelancer. I can't get a Top Success Score because no one want to work or try to work with me. Is there any solutions to fix it? I know the first job is the hardest, but I can't even get one job..

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Laurentiu

There is a lot of competition in your field. Clients have to look through tons of proposals and you have a split second to make an impression and get a second look. You are not doing yourself a favor with your profile pic, it is unprofessional as it appears to show you in your free time hiking, or whatever you were doing there. Who knows, a better picture might make all the difference!

I saw a lot of freelancers with unprofessional picture like me and they have jobs. I don't think this is the solution of my problem.

Looking at your profile page, I can see the problem. There doesn't seem to be any reason to hire you versus someone else. Zero work history. No specialization.

This is exactly what I said. This is the reason why no one work with me, because I have zero work history, and everybody is like you, want work history but no one try to work with someone who is new.

Laurentiu G wrote:

This is exactly what I said. This is the reason why no one work with me, krogerfeedback because I have zero work history, and everybody is like you, want work history but no one try to work with someone who is new.

Clients have to look through tons of proposals and you have a split second to make an impression and get a second look. You are not doing yourself a favor with your profile pic, it is unprofessional as it appears to show you in your free time hiking, or whatever you were doing there. 

Having no work history is not the only reason I pointed out.

No specialization.

No reason to hire you.

Wordpress and graphic design and web design and nature photography?

Looks like no actual skills or experience.

Nothing here to see.

You should focus on one thing and show us you are great at it.

Antwan J wrote:

Laurentiu G wrote:

This is exactly what I said. This is the reason why no one work with me, krogerfeedback because I have zero work history, and everybody is like you, want work history but no one try to work with someone who is new.

Clients have to look through tons of proposals and you have a split second to make an impression and get a second look. You are not doing yourself a favor with your profile pic, it is unprofessional as it appears to show you in your free time hiking, or whatever you were doing there. 

Why are you copying my text? That is just weird. 

Laurentiu G wrote:

I saw a lot of freelancers with unprofessional picture like me and they have jobs. I don't think this is the solution of my problem.

But what if it is?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members