🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Get paid to freelancer company account
Page options
writerpro7
Community Member

Get paid to freelancer company account

Hi Team,

I am a freelancer and have my own small company, (I work for my own company). I have a freelancer account in Upwork. How should I setup the upwork payments to go into my company bank account rather into my personal bank account. So, the invoicing will all be done under my company name (I am the director of the company).

At times I will also be working few of my clients outside upwork I do the same with them and the payments come into my company bank account.

I have full 100% ownsership of my company.

It will be of great help If anybody could guide me how to set up the upwork payments go into my company bank account. 

35 REPLIES 35
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Pavan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,
I am also facing similar issue. Kindly help.
Irfan

Hi Dr. Irfan,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
kickloop
Community Member

I have the same question. Can I get the assistance as well? Thanks

Hi Igor,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having the same issue as I want to recieve money on my company bank account and same with invoices. Can you please help me with it.

Hi Waqar,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Community Member

I have a similar problem. Can you please help? 

Hi Mehmet,

Our team will reach out to you as well and will assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
artakpapikyan
Community Member

I have the same problem. Need to recieve money on my company bank account and same with invoices.

Can someone help, please ? 

Hi Artak,

I can see you were able to chat with our team and they advised you on this. If you need any further assistance please feel free to follow up.

~Andrea
Upwork

I have the same problem. Need to recieve money on my company bank account.

Hi Yohesh,

I have reached out to the team handling your case and you should be receiving an update via a support ticket instructing you on how to proceed with your request. You can check here or your email and don't hesitate to communicate if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I have a same problem. Can someone help, please? 

Thanks!

Hi Divyang,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
sazid_1989
Community Member

I have the same problem. Need to recieve money on my company bank account.

Hi Sajid,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have the same problem. Need to receive money on my company account. Can someone please help?

Hi Eripin,

To set up payment, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on the chosen account, or be able to demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. The listed name on the account must match your verified name on Upwork. If you meet these requirements, feel free to add the account as a payment method.

~Andrea
Upwork
48db5389
Community Member

Hi,

I have the exact

same question. I've already sent an email to support last week but no reply so far. Can I get help from here?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Tulio,

I have reached out and submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case. Kindly expect an update on the same support ticket with further assistance on how to proceed with your request. We seek your patience and understanding while we sort this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
e78e212e
Community Member

Hi Upwork team,

I'm facing this issue as well. Unfortunately, the KB articles are not clear on how to achieve this.

Please help.

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already closed your Agency account. Freelancers with Agency account can add their company payment details. Our team will reach out to you if they need additional information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d6c84842
Community Member

Hi, 

I am havig the same issue - please could I get help?

Hi Molly,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can add your company or business's bank account as long as your name matches the name on any bank accounts or payment methods you intend to use. To set up payment, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on the chosen account, or be able to demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. The listed name on the account must match your verified name on Upwork.

~ AJ
Upwork
ffb82736
Community Member

I have the same problem can someone please get back to me thanks. 

Hi Toby,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and I see that your payment method is already accepted and will be active from Oct 9th. Please complete the Tax Information page to activate your payment method.

- Pradeep

Upwork
f43b77ce
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

We are attempting to withdraw payment from our Upwork agency account to our company account based in the USA. Our verified name on Upwork is the same as our company's bank account name. The owner of the agency is also the director and shareholder of the company, but he is not the signatory of the bank account provided for withdrawl. Our payments are being reverted without any explanation provided to us. Could you please investigate this issue and provide us with a solution?

Hi Malik,

I can see that a couple of support tickets have been set up with your concern. I've submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case for further review. Kindly expect an update on one of your tickets on this page from one of the members with more information and assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4c1954f4
Community Member

Hello there, I also would like to know the procedure to work on Upwork through my company. Should I open an Agency profile here to fill in my company's account info or not?

Thank you 🙂

Hi Ana,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query. You can use our marketplace as a freelancer, an agency, and a client. You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles. You will be able to easily switch between them as needed.

If you're a freelancer or agency manager now, but would like to set up a client account so you can hire others, feel free to check this help article for detailed instructions on how it works.

~ Arjay
Upwork
94a5017a
Community Member

I'm encountering a similar issue. Can you please assist me with withdrawing Upwork payments to my company bank account?

Hi Ronak,

Thank you for your message. To add a bank account for a company, you must be the owner of that company. You can add the payment method to your freelancer account and our team will reach out to you for additional information. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
eb7d4013
Community Member

Hi! i have similar question. How can I set up the account so that I can withdraw Upwork payments to my company bank account?

Hi Franz,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you with more information about the status of your financial account and further assistance in clearing the issue.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths