Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get paid to freelancer company account

writerpro7
Pavan S Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
1 of 8

Hi Team,

I am a freelancer and have my own small company, (I work for my own company). I have a freelancer account in Upwork. How should I setup the upwork payments to go into my company bank account rather into my personal bank account. So, the invoicing will all be done under my company name (I am the director of the company).

At times I will also be working few of my clients outside upwork I do the same with them and the payments come into my company bank account.

I have full 100% ownsership of my company.

It will be of great help If anybody could guide me how to set up the upwork payments go into my company bank account. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 8

Hi Pavan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
1db817f7
Dr. Irfan S Member Since: Jun 5, 2021
3 of 8
Hi,
I am also facing similar issue. Kindly help.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 8

Hi Dr. Irfan,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
kickloop
Igor V Member Since: Jul 28, 2021
5 of 8

I have the same question. Can I get the assistance as well? Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 8

Hi Igor,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
waqar12-34
Waqar S Member Since: Sep 20, 2021
7 of 8

I am having the same issue as I want to recieve money on my company bank account and same with invoices. Can you please help me with it.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 8

Hi Waqar,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS