🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Get paid to local bank. Error
Page options
9c28579a
Community Member

Get paid to local bank. Error

I have an agency, we completed a project.
We added the Get Paid method (local bank). 
Upwork verified that method. And now when I try to get paid the error appears:" Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Please contact Upwork Support."

What shall I do?

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Andrei K wrote:

What shall I do?

contact Upwork Support

9c28579a
Community Member

And what?:)) where is the chat with the assistant? There is not specific information about my case.

petra_r
Community Member

Andrei K wrote:

And what?:)) where is the chat with the assistant? There is not specific information about my case.

I've flagged your post, hopefully a mod will get Support to get in touch with you.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andrei,

I can see that you`ve had a ticket for this with number 19079217. Feel free to post your questions there and our team will assist you further, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It was silly situation as you blocked the funds by the request of the client. But he (agency) delivered our videos to the end client :))

Basically, can you charge our team acc? And then unblock the ability to withdraw the funds?

Hi Andrei,

I'm sorry about the issue which arose on your contract. Someone from our team will reach out to you via a new support ticket soon with more information. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths