🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Get paid
Page options
dca7e18c
Community Member

Get paid

Hello Upwork team

I was supposed to receive my payment on 27/Oct. which means today; but this morning I adjusted my name in the bank card on Upwork; cuz I noticed a mistake in it. but once I changed it, my payment date changed too; it is now on 3/Nov. why did that happen?

also, my earnings are 3k as is shown in my profile; yet my balance is still zero. could you please explain this to me, I'm new on Upwork?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Batool,

Regarding your balance, since you have already withdrawn all of your available earnings the balance will be shown as 0.

Regarding your withdrawal, please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran
I have not withdrawn my payment, because nothing is received yet to my bank account, and my balance still 0, is this ok?

Hi Batool,

Rest assured, everything is working as designed. To view more details about your earnings and withdrawals go to Reports > Transaction History.
To learn more about Wire transfers and their timings, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

This is helpful, thank you
Another question: my ID name is Batool Al-Juneidi, while on my bank account is Batool AlJuneidi; without "-". Which one should I choose to match my name on Upwork?

Hi Batool,

Your Upwork name needs to be your full legal name. If any additional information is needed our team will reach out to you directly and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members