🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Getting Notification " Communicating outs...
Page options
abdulhadi008
Community Member

Getting Notification " Communicating outside of Upwork before a contract "

Hi 

I would like to confirm that why I am getting this notification again and again. I have never sent any personal details before getting the contract start. Also, I am getting the same warning on the contract as well. Please guide me on how I can save from this warning. 

I Have also get the same notification from new clients. one of my clients send me a zoom meeting before the contract, But i have not shared any personal details I am taking my clients outside Upwork. 

Please guide me how i can get rid of these warning or you can say notifications 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Naveed A wrote:

Hi 

I would like to confirm that why I am getting this notification again and again. I have never sent any personal details before getting the contract start. Also, I am getting the same warning on the contract as well. Please guide me on how I can save from this warning. 

I Have also get the same notification from new clients. one of my clients send me a zoom meeting before the contract, But i have not shared any personal details I am taking my clients outside Upwork. 

Please guide me how i can get rid of these warning or you can say notifications 

These notifications are there for a reason. In my opinion, they should increase them 10 times, if that helps to keep new freelancers safe. I'm guessing that in your case, there were not enough pop-ups to keep you from violating the ToS and having outside communication before hire, so...........

i am a top rated seller, not a new seller. Can you please just confirm that these warnings will be no impact on my profile badly. Or these warnings appear just to notify me ?

Hi Naveed,

Thank you for following up. Please note that these notifications only show privately in the Message room for your information. They are not in any way reflected on your public profile.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
NikolaS

Hi Naveed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The messages you're referring to are intended to help you and your clients better understand what information can and cannot be shared during the interview process. For more information about this feature, please see this announcement. To learn more about sharing contact information, please check this help article.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members