🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting Paid and Name Verification
Page options
xylina-navarro
Community Member

Getting Paid and Name Verification

Hi, I’m having trouble in my money withdrawal. I clicked “get paid” and haven’t remit my money tet on my local bank account.

Also another concern, my government ID that was uploaded here in Upwork is my maiden name. My Upwork verified name is my married name. Is there going to be a problem? Can somebody help me out. Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Xylina Lyn,

I checked the transaction and it seems it's still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Regarding your verification, the team will let you know if there are any future steps needed from your end.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alexandar,

Thank you very much.. I will monitor and see what happens after 8 days.. thank you!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members