🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting Paid
Page options
005ec988
Community Member

Getting Paid

Hi my name Aluyi D.
A client approved payment so I ended contract, so now the paid amount is not showing on review or pending.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Aluyi,

The contract you are referring to is under the agency. All agency contracts are paid to the agency's account. Your agency’s balance will be sent to you on a schedule you set, or you can access your funds at any time by going to the 'Get Paid' page (once the funds become available). Feel free to check out this help article for more information and this one to learn more about agencies and how they work on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
petra_r
Community Member

Aluyi D wrote:

A client approved payment so I ended contract, so now the paid amount is not showing on review or pending.

How long ago? It can take an hour or two. Try not to be in such a rush ending contracts yourself. If you want feedback, encourage the clients to end the contract.

005ec988
Community Member

Here is a screenshort of approved payment and me endcontract since yesterday.

petra_r
Community Member

Aluyi D wrote:

Here is a screenshort of approved payment and me endcontract since yesterday.

And it's not under "Pending" on your Reports Overview page?

005ec988
Community Member

No

petra_r
Community Member

That's very weird, let me flag your post so a moderator can look into this

005ec988
Community Member

Okay please do.

Hi Aluyi,

The contract you are referring to is under the agency. All agency contracts are paid to the agency's account. Your agency’s balance will be sent to you on a schedule you set, or you can access your funds at any time by going to the 'Get Paid' page (once the funds become available). Feel free to check out this help article for more information and this one to learn more about agencies and how they work on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Its been a day that u completed my job and the contractor completed and confirmed the job and the work was done.
But innmy earnings and get paid section its showing $0 earnings. Ans also inhave done the scheduling but since the money didnt came in my account

Hi Charandeep,

I see that your milestone was approved on June 07, 2021. When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a Fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. You can check your payment status on your Report page. You can check this Help page for more information.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Hi Aleksander,

I have earned $40 in upworks and want to transfer this amount to my bank account. I am from India and I chose the preferred method shown by upworks for payment method.

In this option, the minimum amount which can be transferred is $100. I am in need of funds and cannot wait till my earning is $100. PLease advise how I can transfer $40 to my bank account. 

Regards,

Gaurav

Gaurav A wrote:

In this option, the minimum amount which can be transferred is $100.

No, it isn't. $ 100 is the minimum that can be set to be automatically withdrawn as a scheduled automatic withdrawal. You can manually withdraw any sum you like.

Simply go to Reports > Overview > Available and click on "Get Paid Now"

Provided you set up your bank account 3 or more days ago and have completed your tax info, you can just withdraw your funds.

get paid now.png

Hi Gaurav,

I do not see any available funds on your account yet. Your funds will be available on July 14th 2021 as seen on your 'Transaction History' page. Also, your payment method was recently added and will be active on July 9th, 2021. Once your payment method is active, you can initiate your fund withdrawal as long as you have minimum funds to cover the withdrawal charges listed here

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Okay Pradeep,

Thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members