🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting Paid
Page options
alimoti
Community Member

Getting Paid

My client says he has paid upwork for our contract and it's been days. But to me it still shows in pending and its been almost two weeks. At first clients account was suspended and I got an Email from upwork to wait till they contact me back, I waited but there was no response from upwork. I asked my client and he said that his accout was suspended for some payment reason.  I searched on upwork community and got the answer that ending the contract would be best for me. I waited for few days and ended the contract. Now client messaged me and said that he has already paid the amount for my work which still shows me in my pending payments. Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ali,

When you`re working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time tracked in the previous week. 
To learn more about how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,
It's been more than two weeks as I stated, and my client has been charged
petra_r
Community Member

Ali M wrote:
Hello,
It's been more than two weeks as I stated, and my client has been charged

You need to familiarize yourself with how hourly contracts work. Basically, you will be able to withdraw what's in "Pending" tomorrow. 

BillingCycle

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members