🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting ''Recent charge failed'' error
Page options
5b7458f2
Community Member

Getting ''Recent charge failed'' error

Dear Upwork Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm writing to seek assistance with an issue I've encountered on the platform.

I recently experienced a problem while attempting to purchase connects. A friend, who is also new to Upwork and unaware of the platform's policies, tried to use my virtual card for this purpose. However, the transaction was declined, and unfortunately, I was charged by my card issuing bank for this unsuccessful attempt.

Since this incident, I've been unable to purchase connects despite multiple attempts. Every time I try, I encounter the error message "Recent charge failed" under my card details. Additionally, I receive a notification stating, "Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please refresh the page and try again. If the issue persists, contact support."

I've already attempted to seek assistance through the chatbot, which directed me to this community forum to address my concern.

I would greatly appreciate any help in resolving this issue promptly. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Warm regards,

Grace Uba

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members