🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting Zero Proposal Views
Page options
amurigi
Community Member

Getting Zero Proposal Views

I know recently there was a complaint that freelancers are getting zero views even after sending multiple proposals. I noticed that I also have been getting zero views since last week. There was something about a bug, which apparently is the cause.  So has the issue been resolved? Because some of us are still seeing zero views on our stats even after sending numerous proposals. 

3 REPLIES 3
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

I don't think it has been resolved as mine is still 01.JPG

petra_r
Community Member

Anne wrote:

Because some of us are still seeing zero views on our stats even after sending numerous proposals. 

The views counter is broken, but it does not count any views that result from proposals anyway, and never has. It *ONLY* counts views (when it is counting) which resulted from your profile being discovered in searches (hence the word "discovered")

Views that came from proposals are not and never have been included in that graph.

Anne wrote:

I know recently there was a complaint that freelancers are getting zero views

The bug did not and does not cause 0 views, it just causes the views not being reflected in that graph.

Essentially, nothing changed apart from the fact that you currently do not see how many people clicked on you as a result of searches. Nothing to do with proposals or not being seen at all.

eebrait
Community Member

My profile still says zero views, too.

I would love some advice how to get my profile discovered.

Thank you,

Elizabeth

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths