🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting a job isn't going well
Page options
ce8c0023
Community Member

Getting a job isn't going well

Hello everyone!

Can someone tell me what the main problems are and why I'm not getting a job?

I always try to find the client's name and address them that way. I also find that my cover letter is fine because it's not long, and I tell the client what they will get if they hire me, and since I offer design services, I also attach files for them to see my work. I provide all files in high resolution, even the original file, and also provide unlimited revisions.

I do my best to ensure that the client receives high-quality work and is satisfied with my service.

Please help me, I have been here for two years and the job is not going well!

Thanks,

Aleksandra

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ashok_raj
Community Member

Since you are a graphic designer, it would be great to include some graphics on your Upwork profile page. Also, Hi would be better than Hey. As an editor, that's strictly my personal opinion. And perhaps, you could add some more samples in your portfolio.

Raj.K.Ashok

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
9c8f0515
Community Member

I'm sorry to hear that. All I  can say is welcome to upwork. This is the nature of freelancing. You're going up against 30+ people for EVERY job you see. Keep that in mind.

Many people will stop after the first 4 or 5 people. So if you are the 20th submitter, they probably won't even get to you. This is why you can now submit for more connects, but even then it's not guaranteed you will get the job.

Good luck.

ashok_raj
Community Member

Since you are a graphic designer, it would be great to include some graphics on your Upwork profile page. Also, Hi would be better than Hey. As an editor, that's strictly my personal opinion. And perhaps, you could add some more samples in your portfolio.

Raj.K.Ashok

Thank you Raj, I will keep that in mind!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members