🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting an Order
Page options
sarfoo07
Community Member

Getting an Order

Hello Everybody,

Greetings from my side.

Although I am a skilled and experienced guy and I have made an attractive and strong profile but still I am not getting even a single order on Upwork. Would you like to check my profile if something is missing there? And guide me with the useful tips.

Awaiting for the suggestions, please.

Cheers

Sarfraz

Sarfraz Ahmad
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Sarfraz,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles
to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
sassy_programmer
Community Member

Hi Sarfraz! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I would say consider your Upwork account as a business shop. It needs to be open 24/7. You will come across someone definitely.

Thank you so much for ecouraging me.

Humza J wrote:

Hi Sarfraz! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I would say consider your Upwork account as a business shop. It needs to be open 24/7. You will come across someone definitely.

Sarfraz Ahmad

can you explain more this for me ?
i already had many jobs and i was here 3 years ago but hardlly get work and my income so little monthly!

Sorry, i couldn't understand your query.

Would you please like to clear it more?

Regards,

Sarfraz

Sarfraz Ahmad
NikolaS

Hi Sarfraz,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles
to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a46af376
Community Member

Strong English( writing skills etc). Yet I can see a lot of errors in your writing. When you brag about something, then make it worthwhile.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths