🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Getting an error on My Stat Page
Page options
rtarde
Community Member

Getting an error on My Stat Page

Hi,

I am not able to access Mt Stat Page, getting below error:

There was an error loading this page: error [6ba5f8a9595cec7a-SEA, 6ba5f8a9595cec7a-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Can some please help?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupeshkumar, if you'd like to be able to work as an independent freelancer, you may consider becoming a Non-Exclusive member of the Agency or leaving the Agency altogether.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
AndreaG

Hi Rupeshkumar,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
rtarde
Community Member

Thanks Andrea for your reply!!

I tried it by clearing by cache and also in brand new browser but still same issue. In fact I don't see 'My Stats' option in the Menu.

Is it because I am associated with an agency?

Thanks

Thanks for confirming this, Rupeshkumar! That's right, since you're an exclusive member of the Agency you do not have your own independent stats.

~Andrea
Upwork
rtarde
Community Member

Thanks!!

What are the options I have here to make available?

Like do I need to change my access in agency or any other options I have here?

Thanks for your help so far!!!

Rupeshkumar, if you'd like to be able to work as an independent freelancer, you may consider becoming a Non-Exclusive member of the Agency or leaving the Agency altogether.

~Andrea
Upwork
rtarde
Community Member

Thanks a lot Andrea!!!

9a9facf9
Community Member

Hello Andrea,

I receive this error message

There was an error loading this page: error [6ce61b0c8f2d152a-SEA, 6ce61b0c8f2d152a-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Cany ou help?

BR,

Clemens

Hi Clemens,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
rtarde
Community Member

Hi Clemens,

Please check the solution provided by Andrea in the above post.

Thanks

964bc34b
Community Member

Hello, I'm facing the same issue and it shows error occured while processing your request. Tried different browser and my mobile as well. My projects are ongoing. Please help me!!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths