🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Getting an error "Unable to apply funds"
Page options
ba09cff4
Community Member

Getting an error "Unable to apply funds"

I got an same error when I tried to get paid ,with direct bank transfer,abd then I tried again with paypal

got the same error

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Prajwal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Prajwal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I have the same problem as follow up, unable to apply funds.

I need assistance.

Thanks

Hi Doni,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue with your fund withdrawal. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello,

I had the same issue, please. I don't understand exactly what the problem could be

Hi Chinwendu,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue with your fund withdrawal. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

I'm experiencing the exact same problem, and I can't find how to open a ticket.

Thank you for reaching out to us, Gnakadja.

I’ve escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to look into this concern and assist you accordingly. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same problem, what was your fix, or would anyone help?

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your message. Could you please contact Paypal to check your account status and try again after the issue is resolved with your Paypal account? You can also use an alternate payment method to initiate the fund withdrawal.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Please, could you help me? I experience the same issue, however I use a local bank.

Hi Edward,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you. as you can see, I attached some images to my tickets

Hi Edward,

I see that one of our team members has already responded to your support ticket today. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,

I have the same problem i can not withraw using paypal. Please help.

Thank you

Freeman 

ba09cff4
Community Member

Thank You

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths