🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting banned because of too many proposals.
Page options
gakhramanov
Community Member

Getting banned because of too many proposals.

Hi everyone. I want to ask a question. Right now I have 129 active proposals, 31 completed contracts and 6 active contracts. Every day I propose more jobs. I heard that I would be banned because of many proposals. Could you inform me a little bit? Thanks beforehand
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Subhan G wrote:
Hi everyone. I want to ask a question. Right now I have 129 active proposals, 31 completed contracts and 6 active contracts. Every day I propose more jobs. I heard that I would be banned because of many proposals. Could you inform me a little bit? Thanks beforehand

You heard wrong.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Subhan G wrote:

You heard wrong.

So, does it means that I can send unlimited proposals?

Hi Subhan, 

Users will not be banned when submitting proposals on Upwork. We moved to the paid connects system last May 2019, and in this new system, users will need to purchase Connects to be able to send out proposals for jobs that interest them. 

Connects need to be purchased and are sold in the following bundles: 10 for $1.50, 20 for $3, 40 for $6, 60 for $9, 80 for $12. Purchasing connects can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase connects with a credit card or prepaid card. Additionally, if you have a balance on Upwork you can use it to buy Connects.

You may read more about it here. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members