🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting client feedback for disputed contract...
Page options
amidevk
Community Member

Getting client feedback for disputed contracts (which ended in good standing)

Hi Everybody,

Recently I've completed a contract that actually ended in a dispute. But since then both the client and I were able to patch up and finish things in good standing after going through a mediation process. The client gave the approval to release the funds (to the dispute team) as well as he agreed to submit a positive review of my work. But unfortunately, it was not possible as the contract was ended by the client (due to the initial dispute). He did ask me if I know any way to let him publish his review so I am here to get any feedback if there is such a possibility? If anyone faced a similar situation before? What action did you take? Because you know positive client feedback is invaluable especially when you are relatively new to the platform.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Amila K wrote:

Hi Everybody,

Recently I've completed a contract that actually ended in a dispute. But since then both the client and I were able to patch up and finish things in good standing after going through a mediation process. The client gave the approval to release the funds (to the dispute team) as well as he agreed to submit a positive review of my work. But unfortunately, it was not possible as the contract was ended by the client (due to the initial dispute). He did ask me if I know any way to let him publish his review so I am here to get any feedback if there is such a possibility? If anyone faced a similar situation before? What action did you take? Because you know positive client feedback is invaluable especially when you are relatively new to the platform.

Once you have been paid the client will be able to leave public feedback.

However, the private feedback the client left when closing the contract is what really affects your metrics (your Job Success Score) and that can not be changed.

amidevk
Community Member

Hi Petra,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the job success score is already affected. Which is bad coz I've completed the job. Anyway, I've got my payments today. So based on your answer I assume the client should now be able to post his feedback. At least it will help reduce the negative effects of JSC

Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members