🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Getting error while remoing no longer ava...
Page options
vgshyam
Community Member

Getting error while remoing no longer available job from Saved section

Hello,

When I tried to remove  job which is Job is no longer available then getting an error pop up message that is "Save Job Command failed" and when I refresh the page the job is still in the saved section.

Regards,

Ghanshyam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Ghanshyam,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Ghanshyam,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
vgshyam
Community Member

Hi Andrea

Thank you for your suggestion and it works.

Regards,

Ghanshyam

vgshyam
Community Member

Hello,

Before few hours, I have tried and it seemed that it was removed but now I have change again it is still there so I have changed the browser and tried again but it is giving the same error.

Please find attached the error screenshot.

Regards,

Ghanshyam

Hi Ghanshyam,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
devils_fork
Community Member

This happens periodically on the site to me as well, no idea why, and not just with expired jobs. It's almost like there is a speed limit with which you are allowed to hide jobs. My preferred method is to go through searched jobs and eliminate ones I am not interested in (which is most of them). This problem is moderately annoying as it prevents me from doing this. Usually if I wait a couple of minutes and try again the problem goes away.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths