🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting hired without proposal and interview ...
Page options
yurikovalchuk26
Community Member

Getting hired without proposal and interview from previous client, it's irregular or not?

Hello

How are you?

I am glad to ask you my question again.

I have got a new offer from my previous client. But he hired my without invitation and also interview.
I can't be sure it's the irregular or not.

(Seems I am a little nervous nowadays.)

Could you please make me clear with this?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

This is fine.

You already have worked with this client.

So the two of you are welcome to make arrangements for new Upwork contracts however you want to.

I accept lots of contracts from repeat clients that don’t involve sending proposals or going through what the Upwork user interface considers a formal “interview” period.

Click on my name and look at my recent work history. You will see dozens of contracts that were never posted as a public job posting, never had a proposal written for, never had an interview. I discussed details via email, and the client posted private jobs and sent a direct hire offer. This is exactly what you are talking about.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

This is fine.

You already have worked with this client.

So the two of you are welcome to make arrangements for new Upwork contracts however you want to.

I accept lots of contracts from repeat clients that don’t involve sending proposals or going through what the Upwork user interface considers a formal “interview” period.

Click on my name and look at my recent work history. You will see dozens of contracts that were never posted as a public job posting, never had a proposal written for, never had an interview. I discussed details via email, and the client posted private jobs and sent a direct hire offer. This is exactly what you are talking about.

Thanks, Preston.

So, I can accept the offer without any doubt.

Have a good day.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members