🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting into OpenAI experts program?
Page options
d4c4f8b5
Community Member

Getting into OpenAI experts program?

I tick almost all the requirements that are mentioned in the Upwork OpenAI experts program. I am much more experienced than many people who are selected for the program. 

Have done multiple enterprise-level projects.

IDK why I am not getting selected, applied twice but I never got their response. What am I missing? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Prateek,

Thank you for reaching out. I appreciate your interest in the Upwork OpenAI Experts program. I understand your frustration with not receiving a response after applying twice, especially considering your extensive experience and qualifications.

The selection process for the OpenAI Experts program is highly competitive. While meeting the listed requirements is important, there may be various factors that influence the selection decision. Rest assured that once your information has been submitted, our team will review it thoroughly. If you are selected to be featured, we will definitely contact you. However, please note that if we do not move forward with your application, you will not receive a notification.

I understand that you may have questions or concerns about the status of your application, but our support team is unable to provide updates in this regard. Nevertheless, I want to assure you that you can still offer any OpenAI-related services on Upwork even if you are not featured in the program.

Thank you again for your interest in the Upwork OpenAI Experts program. We appreciate your understanding and patience during the selection process.

- Pradeep
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Prateek,

Thank you for reaching out. I appreciate your interest in the Upwork OpenAI Experts program. I understand your frustration with not receiving a response after applying twice, especially considering your extensive experience and qualifications.

The selection process for the OpenAI Experts program is highly competitive. While meeting the listed requirements is important, there may be various factors that influence the selection decision. Rest assured that once your information has been submitted, our team will review it thoroughly. If you are selected to be featured, we will definitely contact you. However, please note that if we do not move forward with your application, you will not receive a notification.

I understand that you may have questions or concerns about the status of your application, but our support team is unable to provide updates in this regard. Nevertheless, I want to assure you that you can still offer any OpenAI-related services on Upwork even if you are not featured in the program.

Thank you again for your interest in the Upwork OpenAI Experts program. We appreciate your understanding and patience during the selection process.

- Pradeep
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members