🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting more exposure
Page options
mayalee99
Community Member

Getting more exposure

I wanted to ask fellow freelancers what should I do to get invitations or more exposure.

Is there specific things I should add to my profile or is it just a question of time!

Thank you!

14 REPLIES 14
roberty1y
Community Member

All you can do is send out as many proposals as possible. When you're a beginner, you can't expect unsolicited invitations, so you need to find the work yourself.

That's what I do until now I got some jobs good reviews and my jss score isn't that bad, I was just wondering what should i do more 🤔 

Mariam,

Re: "my jss score isn't that bad."

Actually your JSS is 69% which is very little unfortunately. But don't loss hopes. If you see your shadow that means you are standing in front of light. 

Re:" I was just wondering what should i do more 🤔 "

This indicates you are above than average freelancers. Because most of freelancers don't want to find out what to do more.

At this moment, I can say keep submitting proposals instead of waiting for invitations.

jared_k
Community Member

It looks like you are getting some work. You may want to think about expanding your profile description a bit with a couple of more paragraphs of more detail describing not just what you do, but how you can apply it to future jobs.

Thank you Jared, I was looking for such answers I will work on that too

ayhem-soltani
Community Member

salam, i would like if you could help me improve my profile

Your profile is not publicly available. And I hope you have your real photo in your profile.

Yeah u checked too its public and you should capture a picture of yours .

elyannie
Community Member

Definitely continue sending out proposals, that's pretty much the best way to get seen here. Also, add more pieces to your portfolio to show clients how you work, also it helps if you can show the process of how you got to the final product. I need to do the same 🙂

I agree

Yes Elyannie I will definitely keep sending out proposals and I will add more pieces showing my process.

Thank you for sharing this with us!

dazzleart
Community Member

have you prepared project catalogues ??

Yeah that's a good one

Hello Wasim, I did prepare one but it wasn't accepted.

I will try again tho!

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members