🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting no interview invitations and no respo...
Page options
fahadfarooqui
Community Member

Getting no interview invitations and no response of bidding

I have completed 16 projects successfully, Last month I received many invitations for the interview but now I didn't receive even a  single invitation. I have used all my connects on bidding the projects but nothing i got. Please guide me

4 REPLIES 4
2f5ff562
Community Member

I have heard that Upwork rotates visible freelancers on clients searches, so you might end up appearing a short season, and couple weeks later you don´t, i personally have had such good times on job proposals, and lousy times where dont get a single job in a month, so... only thing to do is, dont give up and keep trying.

saeedahmad0609
Community Member

Hey fahad same thing happened to me but there is nothing to worry about. Accordings to upworks new policy, clients can now only send 3 invitations/job post with basic plan. You can now easily buy connects as the updated rate is very low (0.15/connect).

Saeed A wrote:

Hey fahad same thing happened to me but there is nothing to worry about. Accordings to upworks new policy, clients can now only send 3 invitations/job post with basic plan. You can now easily buy connects as the updated rate is very low (0.15/connect).

I would suggest improving your profile description. It starts out well, but then you just list all of the file formats that you can provide. It's not necessary to do this - ALL designers, even beginners, can provide these file formats, so this isn't selling your skills in any special way. I would delete all of that and write another paragraph or two in which you say why clients should hire you instead of one of your many competitors.

But apart from that, it's just a fact of freelancing that sometimes you have lots of work and sometimes you don't. I use the down time to market my business in other ways (i.e. not just Upwork).

mystudiomke
Community Member

Check out your PM, I sent you a few helpful links to help your proposal writing. 

Lila
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members