🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting no invites
Page options
a6d9d3ed
Community Member

Getting no invites

Hi 🙂 
I know invitations for job is my legal right but I'm curious that since my JSS rise from 94% to 99% I'm not getting invited to the jobs. 

I have tried setting my profile to private and again setting to public but did not work.

I really want to understand this sudden behaviour change.

5 REPLIES 5
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Abdullah A wrote:

Hi 🙂 
I know invitations for job is my legal right but I'm curious that since my JSS rise from 94% to 99% I'm not getting invited to the jobs. 

I have tried setting my profile to private and again setting to public but did not work.

I really want to understand this sudden behaviour change.

The reason is that when your profile is private, you can't be found by clients in the search. 

I again made my profile public but not working. I know I'm private mode no one can access my account.

Yes, that's totally logical and I understand that but my problem is that when I made my profile public after one day of private mode. It is still not giving me invites.
petra_r
Community Member

Abdullah A wrote:
Yes, that's totally logical and I understand that but my problem is that when I made my profile public after one day of private mode. It is still not giving me invites.

Invites are driven by being found in searches. Search placement is rotated, so you get periods with more and periods of less views and consequently more or less invites.Your profile is OK, but not outstanding, you hide your earnings which eliminates you from any searches that include a minimum earned part. A lot of clients avoid inviting freelancers with private earnings. 

You have been invited 48 times in lthe last 3 months, which isn't as bad as many people, who don't get invited at all or only very rarely.

a6d9d3ed
Community Member

Hi Petra, I was waiting for your response.
I have also read your response related to hiding earnings on another post but I wanted to try hiding earning once at least for experience...lol 😅. Less invites in last 2 weeks made me worried because it was first time I was in this situation. Thanks for your response.
I think I should wait for my turn in the loop of search and I'll make my profile better and will not hide earnings. Thanks.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members