🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting paid schedule is broken
Page options
kvonoleg
Community Member

Getting paid schedule is broken

I live in South Korea and getting paid with local bank transfer method.
My monthly schedule is getting paid only when there is 1000$ or more and safe 15$ for proposals, but just a minut ago I got an email, where all my money getting transfered to my local bank account. Now I don't have any money to buy proposals because local bank don't want to give me Visa or master card, and the exchange rate is really low. Can you please cancel the withdrawal?  How can I cancel it? And where do I ask help?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oleg,

I checked with the team and it's not possible to reverse this transaction. Please keep in mind that we can't keep your funds on Upwork for more than 180 days. Due to this, your earnings were pushed to your preferred payment method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oleg,

I checked with the team and it's not possible to reverse this transaction. Please keep in mind that we can't keep your funds on Upwork for more than 180 days. Due to this, your earnings were pushed to your preferred payment method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Ok, thank you for fast response. Probably I overreacted a little bit. Will try to find way to buy connects in other way. Thank you again

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths