🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting paid
Page options
2706e132
Community Member

Getting paid

I have completed my first Upwork job and do not fully understand the status of my payment for it. It is a fixed price contract (ID# 31355498). It's listed as active and waiting for the client to fund a new milestone. The invoicing is all dated tomorrow, the 7th of September, but I'm unclear whether I'm going to be paid tomorrow or on some other day, or if the client has paid the invoice yet. Is there some action I need to be taking?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out and we sincerely apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner. I can confirm that the client approved the milestone you submitted and releases the payment last 02- September. It's been successfully processed on your end and can expect the amount to reflect on your account from today (September 7th). Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out and we sincerely apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner. I can confirm that the client approved the milestone you submitted and releases the payment last 02- September. It's been successfully processed on your end and can expect the amount to reflect on your account from today (September 7th). Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths