cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Getting paid

Highlighted
Sarah G Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
1 of 5
I got her to do this Job and I finished it up my hours were recorded and I ended it the contract. Thinking that once the contract ended that I would be paid, but I think I’ve should’ve gotten paid first and then ended the contract. How can this be fixed because I have not gotten any money from it yet?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

Sarah G wrote:
I got her to do this Job and I finished it up my hours were recorded and I ended it the contract. Thinking that once the contract ended that I would be paid, but I think I’ve should’ve gotten paid first and then ended the contract. How can this be fixed because I have not gotten any money from it yet?

Take a look at your "Reports Overview Page" which shows you where your funds are and explains everything you need to know.

Highlighted
3 of 5
Ok thank you! That helped me out kinda. Lol
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
4 of 5

Sarah G wrote:

You should never end a contract, always leave that to the client. That way you are guaranteed to receive feedback. 

Highlighted
5 of 5
I did receive the feedback thank gosh.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS