🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Getting paid
Page options
seg2011
Community Member

Getting paid

I got her to do this Job and I finished it up my hours were recorded and I ended it the contract. Thinking that once the contract ended that I would be paid, but I think I’ve should’ve gotten paid first and then ended the contract. How can this be fixed because I have not gotten any money from it yet?
4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Sarah G wrote:
I got her to do this Job and I finished it up my hours were recorded and I ended it the contract. Thinking that once the contract ended that I would be paid, but I think I’ve should’ve gotten paid first and then ended the contract. How can this be fixed because I have not gotten any money from it yet?

Take a look at your "Reports Overview Page" which shows you where your funds are and explains everything you need to know.

seg2011
Community Member

Ok thank you! That helped me out kinda. Lol
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sarah G wrote:

You should never end a contract, always leave that to the client. That way you are guaranteed to receive feedback. 

I did receive the feedback thank gosh.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths